iglidur RW370-PF is an abrasion-resistant, high-temperature tribo-filament which was specifically developed for use in railway vehicles. As such, its fire retardant specifications conform to UL94-V0 and EN45545. In addition, it has the maximum mechanical strength of all tribo-filaments and a long-term temperature resistance of 170°C, which makes it the material of choice for high-temperature applications. Due to its high processing temperature of 350-360°C, as well as a mandatory build chamber temperature of min. 160°C, a high-temperature 3D printer is required for processing. It is also available as injection moulded and bar stock material. When to use it?
When not to use it?
- When the application requires high temperature resistance
- When the mechanical strength of the other tribo-filaments is not sufficient
- When fire-retardant specifications are required
- From prototype to series: the same material for 3D printing, bar stock and injection moulding
- When your existing 3D printer does not have a build chamber heater (→ iglidur I180-PF)
- When very high wear resistance at high-temperature load is required (→ iglidur A350)